Tuesday 19 April 2011

Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge

Hello All!
So this post is going to be reviewing the "Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge". I have heard many things about this sponge and always wanted to try it out! So I went over to Targetand bought it :) It was 9.99 plus tax and I believe it is only available at Target? Unless there's other retailers that sell Sonia Kashuk. Anyways I was super excited because I heard nothing but good things! but then i watched some more videos and many of them said that the sponge was way to rough for their skin and that the Beauty Blender Sponge is SO much better. So I was honestly scared after I bought it! But then I used it and I'm wondering what the heck were these people talking about?!? Rough?! Its SO soft! and its a super dense sponge un-like those mediocre triangular make-up sponges. This sponge is amazing!! my foundation has never looked better on my skin! I use Mac's Studio Sculpt, which is a very creamy and thick foundation and its kind of hard to blend and whenever I used a foundation brush it would always be streaky. But with the sponge there was no streaking whatsoever!! And the way the sponge is shaped is awesome because it has a pointed tip which can really get into the little areas around your nose and under eye area. So for now I am amazed with this product and will definitely stick with it :) I really recommend it to all of you! Go over to Target and buy it!!


Muah!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment